Heart of beauty in everyone. Wearing jewelry is a trend, a fashion. So, how do we choose among thousands of different accessories? The metal properties of titanium can be said to be in line with our human tissue. Therefore, it is also popular to use it to make titanium steel jewelry. Would you choose it? Titanium steel jewelry is an option in fine jewelry. So how do you choose a titanium steel jewelry?
1. Weight: Titanium is not a rare substance. It has a large storage capacity and is light in weight. It is only half the weight of iron, but it is tough and can withstand the pulling and beating of copper. Based on this knowledge, you should understand when purchasing titanium steel jewelry. In the same size jewelry, titanium steel will have a lighter weight in our hands, and it also has better toughness.
2. Color: Titanium steel has a silver-gray luster. No matter what kind of polishing method is used, it will not emit too bright color. And you can draw a mark, you can take a corner of the titanium steel jewelry on the white ceramic utensils or ceramic products, you will leave a black mark, the deeper the more titanium is included, and the print is used The hand can't be wiped off.
3. Corrosion resistance: We should understand that titanium steel has good corrosion resistance because it has an oxide protective film on its surface, which does not dissolve even in an acid solution. If it is doped with other substances, it will be eroded. Of course, it will not be black like silver, and it will maintain its own luster.
4. Workmanship: When choosing jewelry, its production process should be exquisite, and the polished surface should be delicate and smooth. This way, no matter what kind of titanium steel jewelry we wear, our skin will be more comfortable.
5. Fire test method: It can also be tested whether it is titanium steel by fire. It is fired in the fire, and the titanium steel jewelry will emit gray luster (this method should be cautious, it is best not to use the fire test, safety first). Other metals do not have this color, producing white or black light.
- What Is A Ring?
- The Basic Introduction Of The Ring
- The Historical Origins Of The Ring
- Ring Meaning
- A Ring And A Wedding Ring
- The Difference Between A Prescribed...
- The Cultural Significance Of Rings
- Notice Of The Ring
- Diamond Ring Clarity
- How To Wear A Ring
- Which Hand Is Best Worn By The Brac...
- Which Steel Is Suitable For Jewelry
- How To Care For Zircon Jewelry
- The Magical Power Of Stainless Jewelry